Monday, February 9, 2009

Homework

Well, it is now another day and time for another blog. All is quite in my house, at 12:25am I am the only one up. My cat Sophie sits licking herself in my grandma's rocking chair. She gives me a sideways glare every few minutes reminding me that I should be in bed and the lights should be out. I just finished an assignment for my growth and development Physic course. It was an assignment on; Later Life Scenarios. I had to answer questions using the information I have been taught in the modules on physical, cognitive and social emotional development in later life. These questions are designed to have me think critically about what I have been taught so it is important to refer to my readings rather than personal opinion. Do you know how hard that is for me? I always have a personal opinion. If you don't believe me ask anyone who has known me for more then two minutes. I try to control myself and not get carried away with voicing my opinion but it always ends up coming out one way or another. Sometimes I don't have to voice it, you can tell by the look I just gave you or the gesture I've just made. And about our opinions don't we always think we are right? I mean, if it's our opinion, then we must believe we are right. Or we would change our opinion don't you think? I've never heard anyone say; "Ya, I know I'm wrong but it's my opinion, so I'm not going to change it." So long story short I just passed in my homework that was opinion-less. I prefer my blog. I'm sure it will be full of all kinds of opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment