Thursday, February 9, 2012

School Baffled by 12 Girls' Mystery Symptoms

This was actually a question asked from a local radio station....(here is my response and some others)
97.3 The Wave
How you heard about the "Mystery Illness" that's been effecting teens in New York State? Check out this video and tell me what you think. ~Amy



Someone is keeping a secret!

I would have to say if one of my children randomly got such symptoms along with 11 other children in their school I would be saying environmental NOT stress related! It's crazy to think that 12 girls from one school all got stressed out and developed Tourette's syndrome like symptoms over night. There has to be a link!!

Krissy K-Fox Hosford I call B.S!

Stephanie Crealock why would it be bs? it's too bad... i can't imagine!

Vicky Hébert-Pelletier oh my... :(

97.3 The Wave Here's another clip ~Amy http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cCED0PQqXZg

Krissy K-Fox Hosford It's publicity...deeerrr. Just something to make news with.

Jared Alexander Corless it seems to fake it just looks like its staged

Amanda Marie Worden This is crazy.

Michelle Carmichael I would have to say if one of my children randomly got such symptoms along with 11 other children in their school I would be saying environmental NOT stress related! It's crazy to think that 12 girls from one school all got stressed out and developed Tourette's syndrome like symptoms over night. There has to be a link!!

Stephanie Crealock i was thinking health issues,maybe mold or something and from the school & if others are getting this....

Andreas Seidel My gut feeling says b.s. and why just 12 of them all befriended. I also didn't believe in h1n1 or y2k....???

Lori Thompson These poor parents and children!!!

Andreas Seidel P.s: where are the other 10 girls???

Nora Hache I wonder if they all got that vaccine teenage girls get these days

Suzy Jenkins Hansen the hpv vaccine? My child wa.s the only one in her class that didn't get it

Trent Fairweather They had to have taken drugs or a mixture of drugs.

Rachele Rahn i think to much cell phone usage, to much cell phone usage could lead to brain tumors , to young on birth controll and the types of bith controll have high levels of hormones witch can unbalance them, or there probable doing drugs and there just not saying ..

Amanda Hensey The hpv vaccine has been linked to neurological issues. If they all received from the same batch (likely with them all being same age range and same small area )it would make sense to look at that but it will never be admitted or truly looked into , as with the majority of vaccine injury.

Anne-Marie Poirier I have been following this since the beginning. They had a chemical leak at the property next to the school that was not reported until these girls started having these symptoms... I believe it is environmental, but I also believe the stress it is causing these girls is making it worse.....

Amanda Andrews that's a friggin sin, poor girl

Becky Irvine Stone I feel bad for them not knowing what has caused this to happen all of a sudden.

Laura Trites Erin brocavitch (spelling?). Is looking into this. There's a few theory's... The swamp, chemical spill, the strep virus, and the hpv vaccine.... Is really scary!!

Becca Pearson It seems to be something psychosomatic like the psychiatrist said, which is quite possible.

Joni Steeves Wonder if any one consider they may have tried the bath salts drug

1 comment:

  1. I find it bizarre to deny it's happening....Never judge what you don't understand....

    ReplyDelete