Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My Favourite Recipe For Chicken Breasts

Looking for something different to do with your chicken breast? Check out this recipe of mine.  I have been making it at least 10 years.  I decided to make the recipe after seeing people make the pork chops wrapped in bacon and I love Chicken Cordon Bleu so I decided to combine those two things and make some really yummy Chicken Breasts. MMMMMM you'll enjoy it.


(I used Old Cheddar tonight but really the type of brick cheese is your preference).


My ingredients boneless skinless chicken breasts, bacon, cheese & Club House Onion Plus seasoning

Bake the seasoned chicken breasts for 15 mins on 400 
Then add the cheese to the chicken and the bacon (I cut a pound of bacon in half for this). 
Return back to oven for 15-20 mins on 400 watching closely after 15 mins 
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment