Sunday, January 22, 2012

So here’s a funny not so funny story….

I got my upgrade this week from my Blackberry to my iPhone 4S. All was well…however the route you take to perform tasks is somewhat different. So I was on Twitter in a “private” conversation LATE Thursday evening. In my defence (if I actually have one) I was also on medication for pulling muscles in my right chest, side & back area. So as I mentioned I was on Twitter talking “privately” and occasionally forgetting a step on my new phone which in turn made my conversation a tweet and not “private.” I was smart enough and alert enough to notice that on Twitter and fix it quickly….BUT I was not smart enough or alert enough to remember that my Twitter account is attached to Facebook and everything I say on Twitter goes to my Facebook page! Well all of a sudden it dawns on me (when my friend Trina sends a text to tell me) I’m having a conversation to what appears to be myself on Facebook. Not only am I talking to myself I’m talking VERY, VERY randomly! Long story short I was talking to a friend who goes to school with my son. And some of the conversation that hit my Facebook wall was about my son! UGH! Immediately sick to my stomach!
You see Josiah's phone pocket dialed the girl I was talking to and she sent me a message saying Josiah pocket dialed me and isn't hanging up. So I was asking her about him and his girlfriend because when I went to school on Thursday Josiah was hanging with Bradley not his girlfriend which by all accounts is an oddity. So I asked if she knew if anything was going on. Also he hadn’t said anything about her coming over like usual either (probably because we were busy & I told him we were going to Woodstock b4 he got a chance). So I was asking on the DL (down low) because he tells me all the time that I’m too concerned! So I thought I would privately ask a 3rd party only I erroneously asked publicly. Needless to say there was some egg on my face and had to apologize to both Josiah and his girlfriend for you know being too concerned. To which Josiah says “I don’t care that it was on Facebook Mom, but why are you always so concerned about me?” I don’t know why I guess because YOU’RE my kid! So Josiah I’m your Mom I’m always going to be concerned and hoping and praying for the very, very best for your life. To my Facebook friends….I’ve officially made you all aware that I’m mentally challenged! I don’t know that any of you can top my Facebook shame! And about that new iPhone….I MISS MY BLACKBERRY! Hopefully it will get better!

1 comment:

  1. Norah Keating Deveau I want to come back to work so I know what all this means!!! :'(

    Linda Sewell-Lord I wondered what that was.....sorry I should have responded with a HUH?? or something...

    Michelle Carmichael Haha I asked someone about Josiah at school because his habits changed & I wondered if him & his GF broke up & he didn't tell me. I was suppose to be on the DL but I accidentally made it public. Then I had to apologize to him & his GF mortified! Just saying!

    Norah Keating Deveau hAHAhhAhAHAhahA Oooops!!!!

    Michelle Carmichael Ya & Trina sends a text saying do you know you are having a conversation on your FB wall. . .I could of died!

    Norah Keating Deveau BAHAHAHAHAHAHA you continuously make me laugh!!! LOL I kept seeing your posts and was like - who the hell is she talking too - does she know she looks like she is having a random conversation with herself!! LOL

    Michelle Carmichael Well thank heavens for Trina!

    Michelle Carmichael Did I mention mortified

    ReplyDelete