Friday, February 24, 2012

Technology, Junk & Dumbness!

So I added Kik Messenger social networking app to my I phone. My friend Sam had requested me add it and I thought GEEZ why not! It was all good a few contacts were on there and I never really used it. So I decided to try it out and add my other contacts. Well I put a link on my twitter account. Thinking my friends with I phones would add it and me. MISTAKE. Never once did I assume strangers would add me. I’m a tad naive in that respect.

So this guy messages me Hey, and I’m like do we know each other? Which was immediately followed by a picture of his JUNK and a note do you like?! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!? My response was WOW, so not interested. To which I followed by deleting the app and the link off my twitter. Guys I really don’t get the concept you have of yourself. Was I suppose to be delighted? Excited? Engaging? There is no way on this earth I would be interested in seeing your junk. If you’re a stranger guess what you can be drop dead gorgeous but I’m not thinking about your junk nor do I want to see it. You can be some guy I know and the same goes for you, I don’t want to see your junk!

Which leaves me pondering why do you think I do!!!! What would give any sane man the idea that a perfect stranger wants to see their junk? If you were walking down the road and exposed yourself to me I could charge you. And everyone would think you were a creepy creeper. So in 2012 with our days of technology, creepy creepers get to be just nasty and wrong without consquences.

What I find most disturbing is that it gives me the vibe that guys still think women are dumb. That women as a whole are air heads! Seriously do you think women are so dumb that we will be all over you if you show us what you got! PLEASE we don’t want to see it, honestly. We are women and we are so much smarter than that! So in my mind junk showing guys are the dumb ones not the girls they show their junk to.

Side Note: if I was that guy I would not be showing off my junk -just saying! My EYES, MY EYES!

Here is my twitter profile info, does any of this sound like I’m inviting you to show me your junk?
@MichelleCarmich
I'm a Mother of 3! I work as an Early Interventionist & a Human Service Counselor. I'm a lover of people! In my heart I'm a preacher! FOLLOW!
Sussex Corner NB ·

Seriously, does anyone ever read your profile on twitter???? Note to all "gentlemen" out there I don't want to see your junk!!! Thanks Anyway!

All I can say; men you have been deceived into believing your worth is tied up in your junk and that us ladies are only interested in your junk. Sad, because both are extremely erroneous. Incase you don’t know what that word means guys, it’s a falsehood, not correct, just wrong!

Oh ya, long story short I'm not on Kik anymore if you're looking for me.

3 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am laughing my ass off - and NO I will not be sending you any pictures of it!!!! LOL I can only see your face!!!
    Norah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Norah & knew you would love this! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patricia Morris MacDonald Omigosh, Michelle. Too funny!

    Michelle Carmichael Yes it is a little funny! LOL

    ReplyDelete