Monday, March 16, 2015

Total Divas Season 3 My Wins, Fails, Predictions & More




So another season of Total Divas has come to a close.
Time to look back at Season 3 from September 2014 to March 2015 we saw 20 episodes of Diva drama!

So let's get right to it:


The award for Top Three Divas goes to:
#3 Eva Marie
#2 Brie Bella
and Top Diva of Season 3 is none other then
#1 Nikki Bella
These three Divas had the most screen time and the most stories to be told in my opinion.



My win for Season 3 is LOVE PREVAILS
Through out season 3, Nattie and TJ had real marriage struggles.  Therapy, talks of divorce, not living together, it looked like they were going to lose what they had invested in for years.  When some family issues came up for Nattie with her Mom and Dad TJ totally stepped up to the plate and helped. He showed his love and commitment for not only Nattie but her family too.  Nattie is always waiting for TJ to screw up and I think by the end of the season his love and commitment won her back.  I love a happy ending!


My Fail for Season 3 Girl Bye – Naomi & Jimmy Uso
So once Naomi & Jimmy was married rumor had it that WWE didn't think that Naomi would bring enough drama to Total Divas.  I have to say I miss them a lot.  The episode they were in when Nattie had a sleepover while her house was getting fumigated made me happy and sad.  It was great to see them but I want more.  Whatever the true reason for them not being on Total Divas I  don't know. My request is this please bring back Naomi  & Jimmy.



My Funniest Boss Man line: Mark Carrano WWE Senior Director of Talent Relations AKA The Man The Divas answer to was asked by Paige if she could get a full sleeve or a chest piece tattoo.  Mark says he will go and ask and let her know.  When they meet up again he is like “Congratulations, you're not getting a tattoo.”  I laughed and found it rather hilarious Paige not so much.  She settled for 2 small matching tats on her thumbs as far as we know that did not cause trouble with her merchandising.



The Newbies:  The Three Amigos Rosa, Paige & Foxy
These three girls are great together.  I don't know how they would survive Total Divas independently but together they make for a pretty entertaining team.  They all have a story to tell and they balance each other out.



Surprise of Season 3 – Ariane's Dad is a Pastor!   WHAT I so didn't see that coming.  Preach it, daddy!



Gossip of Season 3 – Alicia Fox AKA Foxy and Wade Barrett dated for 2 years!  Again WHAT I would have never thought it.  The break up broke Alicia's heart but she is slowly getting over Wade.  Loved getting that gossip.



The Worst Moment of Season 3: Brie, JJ & Momma Bella stage an intervention on Nikki's behalf basically telling John that he needs to let Nikki go so she can marry and have babies.  I would have lost it on my family if they had done that to me and my man.



Season's 3 Marriage on the rocks: Initially I thought Nattie and TJ were the couple going through the most struggles but when you stop and look at it Eva Marie and Jonathan had a constant struggle this season.  I have composed a list of their problems

Fought over faith.  (Catholicism vs Evangelical)
Fought over protection from home invasion & getting a gun.
Fought over a Road Trip Fun vs Schedule.
Fought over babies, wanting and not wanting them.
Fought over necessary surgery due to breast implants leaking.
Fought over Jonathan being a bossy, mean manager (husbandger).
In reality that is a lot of fighting over some major issues.  Here's hoping they will work it out.  They will find more good than bad and we will see great things for them next season.


SHOCKER of Season 3:  The Bella Twins saying good bye to WWE?
Brie and Nikki ended Season 3 with a new contract renewal option for 3 years.  At the close of the season finale, we see that Brie is definitely in Baby Mode and wants to start her family & Nikki wants to pursue an acting career.  The final scene we see them saying no to Mark Carrano for signing another 3-year contract. . . are we really saying bye to The Bella Twins?  My opinion or prediction is that they convince WWE to sign them with a year to year contract instead of the original year signing.

So that is my spin on Season 3 I've not seen any previews for Season 4 as of yet but you know my #1 hope is to have Mr. and Mrs. Uso back with us.  So I have no rumors as of yet for Season 4 I guess we will just have to wait till July 7, 2015, to get some answers.  We will talk more Total Divas in July!



Follow Me on Twitter:

Michelle C-C

@MichelleCarmich


No comments:

Post a Comment