Friday, April 25, 2014

WWE NXT 04/24/2014

My recapping of NXT this week.




Tonight’s NXT is at Winter Park, Florida.  Commentators at ring side are Jason Albert, Alex Riley, Rich Brennan.  Renee Young is sadly not on commentary tonight.  We will see her later in a quick interview with Tyson Kidd.  Rumor on Social Media has it she has been offered a job with ESPN, may I just scream NOOOOOOOOOOO!  Being a Canadian and someone who faithfully watched Renee Paquette aka Renee Young on a local wrestling show “Aftermath”  seeing her leave for WWE was hard enough, I thought I wouldn’t get to see much of her.  I was delighted to find her having so much air time.  Now the thought of her heading off to ESPN is very disheartening!  Don’t shoot me but I never watch ESPN. I’m kind of a wrestling only type of girl, those other sports don’t interest me.  I love Renee at WWE and don’t want her to leave.  Can we sign a petition, keep Renee at WWE:  it’s what’s best for business!

Click below to read the rest.

http://www.fanstalkwrestling.com/wwe-results/wwe-nxt-04242014

No comments:

Post a Comment