Saturday, February 23, 2013

WWE Jack Swagger & Zeb Colter . . .

LOVED THE NEW JACK



So in the last month Jack Swagger returned to WWE! He came back strong! I for one LOVED it! If you follow me on twitter you would have read things like:

Kofi Kingston vs. Jack Swagger -making an impact! #Smackdown

He came & he won! Big things to come!! @RealJackSwagger

I'm just getting started! @RealJackSwagger

That's 3 for 3 since Jack's been back!!! Look at him go! @WWE #Smackdown

@RealJackSwagger @WWE He appears to be getting backing this time around he's been on a streak since he returned!

@RealJackSwagger is wrestling better than I've ever seen him wrestle since he came back!!! #WWEChamber @WWE

@RealJackSwagger on the #roadtowrestlemania!

WOW! Congrats to @RealJackSwagger . Unbelievable battle inside the #WWEChamber . Monumental victory for the new #1 contender. (that one was a retweet not my own words!)

HATED THE ZEB ANGLE



I thought Jack came back really strong and the time away did him well. If you listen to rumours it could be that he was injured or it could be that he was going to leave but opted for a break and WWE stood behind him!

Here's the thing...as heels go I think Jack Swagger could have got it done on his own. I don't think they needed to bring in "Zeb!" When they did bring in Zeb it accomplished the heel job for me! I got a little ranty about it and my tweeting shifted…

@RealJackSwagger @WWE I was actually excited about the change and the wins until Zeb arrived on the scene!

@RealJackSwagger @WWE I find Zeb takes away from what @RealJackSwagger is accomplishing.

@RealJackSwagger @WWE I'm not a huge fan of the Zeb buddy! I know it's the politically incorrect angle but #REDNECK!

I would like to kick @RealJackSwagger 's little buddy Zeb!

REAL AMERICANS are real rednecks & really politically incorrect! . . . & to think I just started liking @RealJackSwagger! #Raw @WWEUniverse


@realjackswagger Hooray for Jack he looks like a #REDNECK!

I understand it's a story line but also wonder if it's too much for 2013. Back in the day when some of the other politically incorrect things were done they were done by the majority.

At this point in history that talk is usually only from the mouths of those that are ignorant!

Yes we have to consider the source and realize that acting is acting whether it's a movie or WWE actors, they say tons that they don't really believe themselves but their "character" believes it!
If we go to the movies and let's say Will Smith is acting and he says or does something really dumb as a character in a movie we don't hold it against him personally and so we shouldn't hold it against WWE entertainers either.
We should realize that acting is acting & WWE entertainers are just doing their job!

HELLO DON’T MOCK PEOPLE
So I have to say on more than one occasion I said make a decision have either short or long hair none of that in the middle thing Jack Swagger! I’m not above tease tweeting a wrestler about something they can change!
Recently I heard fans mocking his lisp which is shocking in my mind!!! (talk about ignorance)
People's lisps don't go away unless they have a speech pathologist work on it with them and even then it could be a life long struggle that a person lives with. The fact that a grown man isn't entirely crippled by the lisp means kudos to him! He still shows his face and willingly gets in the ring with a pack of unforgiving fans mocking him!
I've said it before and I'll say it again I can't imagine Professional Wrestling being an easy choice of jobs!

DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE



Jack Swagger was arrested on Tuesday night following a SmackDown taping on a DUI! NOT COOL! NOBODY should drink in drive as that is how people get killed and hurt unnecessarily! I notice a lot of fans kind of mixing the lines…I think the story line and the drinking and driving are two different things all together! Fans talking about other wrestlers taking performance enhancing drugs and using other drugs and WWE’s Wellness Policy. It doesn’t matter about either of those things that isn‘t the point they didn‘t get behind the wheel! Not condoning their behaviour by any means but that isn't the issue at hand! Legally people should not drink and get behind the wheel it’s reckless endangerment of yourself and of others!














1 comment:

  1. Someone recently corrected me on the fact that Jack was not drinking...but high only. I went searching and still find it unclear. This report says drinking....

    It just turns out, Jack Swagger is doing some drinking -- and smoking -- while he's driving.

    Indeed, according to a report from TMZ.com, Swagger was arrested after leaving last night's (Feb. 19, 2013) SmackDown tapings in Biloxi, Mississippi, and charged with DUI and possession of marijuana.

    According to law enforcement, the officer who pulled him over determined Swagger was driving under the influence -- and a search revealed Swagger was in possession of marijuana. We're told Swagger -- a former WWE World Heavyweight champ -- was taken in by local sheriff's deputies ... and later released on his own recognizance. He has been charged with DUI, marijuana possession, and speeding -- all misdemeanors.

    So my bottom line is I don't know other than DUI shouldn't happen regardless of what is in your system!

    ReplyDelete