Monday, May 16, 2011

I love my kids!

So I got some awesome presents for Mother’s Day this year….
I got a gift certificate for a manicure and pedicure which I find very cool because I’m 42 and I’ve never had either before so this is ground breaking. (the second awesome Mother's Day gift Brad I mean the kids picked out) Along with a cute, cute card. Then I stumbled across these Mom’s the best scrapbook thingys at the Great Canadian Dollar store where the kids record message to you add some kind words and a few pictures and tada it’s the bomb and it will last forever!!! So the recording says; “we love you Mom!” So cute!!!
I have 3 kids Josiah 13, Jonathan 10 & Brooklynn 7. I will give you their response to the questions in the book….so cute I have to tell you about it.

One of the best things about you is….
Josiah says; “you’re a good cook.”
Jonathan says; “you’re nice.”
Brooklynn says; “that you look after me.”

One of the most fun things we’ve done together is….
Josiah says; “going to crystal palace.”
Jonathan says; “going to magic mountain.”
Brooklynn says; “going to Cape Breton.”

You make a difference because. . . .
Josiah say; “you know fashion and you listen to me.”
Jonathan says; “you love me and you help me believe I can do stuff.
Brooklynn says; “you drive me to school on time and you love me.”

I know some of this is funny. It made me laugh but I truly cherish what they think about me. I’m glad they know that I love them, listen and get things done.

I’m thankful for my wonderful children that have been entrusted to me. May I always guide them in truth and train them up in the way that they should go.

Love you kids!!! xoxoxo

5 comments:

  1. Very nice! The best career I ever had in my life was being Aaron and Brad's Mum. Nothing in my life was ever more fulfilling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I agree being a Mom is the best!!!! (I hope you liked your Grandma Clark presents)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky Allaby Doiron and Andy Steeves like this.

    Connie Archibald Your children are very, very sweet! They are lucky to have you as their mommy!

    Michelle Carmichael I'm totally blessed to be their Mom. I don't at all take it for granted!

    Michelle Carmichael I laughed my head off when Josiah said you know fashion! lol He's like; "I'm serious MOM!"
    Faith Floyd likes this.

    Connie Archibald He is at that age....got to rock! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bethany Ricketson likes this

    Andy Steeves I meant "You Rock!"...L

    Connie Archibald Thanks Andy....and that doesn't mean some kind of chair!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andy Steeves not at all, Connie!...Gosh, NO!!!!...LOL

    ReplyDelete