Friday, June 3, 2011

Thank you, thank you very much (in Elvis tones, please)!

Too all you out there that read my blog. . .Thank you for reading and for coming back to it and thinking it’s interesting enough to read again.

It’s funny, often the entries I think are going to be a complete masterpiece barely get read at all and likewise the entries I think; "what am I doing writing this" become the most popular. Honestly, I'm still scratching my head at the undying love for the Royal Bank post. That was an angry rant that quickly became the most popular blog entry I ever wrote.

I don’t public speak or preach as much as I once did. Hopefully and prayerfully I will do that again some time soon! As for now I love speaking this way.

I went a long while without having a voice keeping everything inside and then I decided that if I was ever going to let go of hurt and pain then I would have to speak, and speak I did. I can honestly say it’s helped me work through some baggage and hopefully it can help you as well. If something I write can touch someone’s life for the better then all my rantings and ravings are worth it.

Ephesians 5:20 tells us:
At all times and for everything giving thanks in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God the Father.

So today I give thanks for you guys, my blog readers!!!

I wrote this June 2011 and it seems to recently become very popular I guess people like to be acknowledged!  

I wrote another blog today with a very similar message so I'm going to just add that one to this one....

I've been blogging since May 2008 when one of my high school friends Jody Hickey kindly told me that I ranted a lot and I should blog.  He is a blogger also.  (So I have to say takes one to know one Jody)
I blog because I love to write and because I love to have people know what's on my mind!

Here's the deal sometimes I get something in my head and I can't let it go until I write it down! Then I can move on to another topic! That said I just don't want to write it I want people to read it get pleasure out of it, learn something new or maybe help someone not make the same mistakes I did.

I'm not going to lie when I first post a new blog I check the stats regularly....true story. I love when people read what I write.

I've said it before and I'll say it again thank you for reading... My largest reading population comes from Canada and the US followed by Russia and Germany. I am going to mention those that come after that because I am so pleased you read... Ukraine, United Kingdom, France, Netherlands, Latvia, Japan, Sweden, Philippines, Australia, Colombia, South Africa, Bangladesh there were a few others but if it's just a one time thing the board takes them off.

 To all of you readers out there thanks you make my writing worth it!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment