Saturday, August 13, 2011

Smelly Cat Sophia



Purina Maxx Scoop VS Arm & Hammer Double Duty in the smelly cat war!
So I’m sure many of you read this post/rant on my Facebook wall…

So I am sick and freaking tired of litter boxes! My cat is under 10 pounds and goes more then anyone in the house and stinks more too I might add! I get littler for small spaces and multiple cats and it's still nasty! . . .

Sherry Moss responded Michelle, I have 3 cats and also had been using Purina Maxx and then switched to the Arm and Hammer Litter for Multi cats and wow what a difference I find with it. It is worth a try. . .

So I tried it!
I have just got to say that Arm& Hammer Double Duty wins the smelly cat war hands down!!!! I even did the I’m not going to clean that today test and I couldn’t smell I thing! It was amazing! Hooray for Arm & Hammer Double Duty! Use it love it, love you cat again!!!

All as I can say this is no longer my theme song….

Phoebe Buffay (Friends)
Smelly Cat Medley

Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat,
What are they feeding you?
Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat
It's not your fault . . .


Sophia 



No comments:

Post a Comment