Friday, August 12, 2011

Today was my first….




I’m 42 years old and today was the very first time I got a manicure or a pedicure! And I got both in one wonderful 2 and a ½ hour visit. My boyfriend Brad bought me a gift certificate for a manicure and pedicure from my kids for Mother’s Day this year! I went to Absolute Serenity Spa & Wellness on Winter St. in Sussex. (433-2772) www.absoluteserenityspa.com Andrea Baskin is the owner and operator of the spa and is truly wonderful at what she does. She is warm and inviting the atmosphere is relaxing and calming. Let’s see I will give you my top 5 for Absolute Serenity and Andrea… 1. She is exceptional at what she does, she has found her calling! (Previously a dental hygienist I personally commend her bravery for leaving that profession and becoming an Esthetician! A choice you are wonderful at and well suited for!) My feet haven‘t looked this good in years! 2. The spa is beautiful! 3 The music wonderfully relaxing. 4.Great conversation! She truly makes you comfortable and talks like you were friends for years. 5. We have a lot in common! Wink Wink! (and she gives you chocolate when you leave ~that’s 5b~) So today was my first time but it will not be my last….I will be visiting your wonderful sanctuary again! Thank you Andrea for a great experience! There is lots of options for ladies and gents both so I recommend it to all who read this! Thanks to Brad and the kids for a wonderful gift! xoxo

PS Doesn't my house coat look great for a back ground for the pictures! I'm a genius really!!! ;^)

1 comment:

  1. Linda Sewell-Lord
    Michele, I have been going to Andrea for almost a year now....I get the hot stone back massage...and she is awesome and your right her place is very calming, soothing and she treats you like royalty...and yeah the chocolate at the end is like "the cherry on top" Love it and recommend her to many!

    ReplyDelete