Friday, August 12, 2011

Sleep Pants

Sleep Pants….





By definition Sleep Pants would be something you wear while you. I don’t know. SLEEP - take the rest afforded by a suspension of voluntary bodily functions. Pants that are to be put on when you catch a wink, slumber and snooze or take a nap you know that type of thing.



So why oh why do so many people wear sleep pants in public? They are not called awake pants or consciousness pants or even “I look fantastic in these” pants NOPE – they are called sleep pants! I don’t know if it drives you crazy but it does me. I can not stand going to the mall, the grocery store, the restaurant or just driving down the street and seeing endless people wearing sleep pants who appear to indeed be awake!

Here’s the impression sleep pants in public gives me… “I don’t care about myself, my life or what I look like.” I can’t imagine getting up in the morning and thinking I got to go to the grocery store what will I wear today, “oh I know I’ll just go with what I got on.” COME ON PEOPLE!  

To quote Brad once again “who told them that looked good?” Here’s the deal sleep pants have there place it’s the bed and when you are out of bed perhaps you should make the effort to look awake!

Whoever told you clothes don’t make the man/woman LIED! Just saying!

1 comment:

  1. Patricia Morris MacDonald Oh, I sooo agree! They look awful.

    Arlene Copeland Locke I agree too.

    Gerald Macgillivary Wow swear you never age michelle. Really

    Linda Marlene Klassen You sure hit that one right on michelle... they are sooooo unflattering on any age ..but the older gals that wear them look..not so good from the back end......good post..!!!!

    Bradford Clark Once again I cannot take credit for the quote you used....I stole it from my dad!!!!

    Robena Lloyd Clark To quote your Dad once again, "I have a million of them." He calls himself the confused philosopher.

    Michelle Carmichael I knew I couldn't be the only public display of sleep pants hater out there.... Thanks Gerald you're too kind!

    ReplyDelete