Saturday, November 23, 2013

My Survivor Series Predictions, What Are Yours?

Ironically I feel like a bit of a survivor this weekend myself.  I chaperoned a Wake-A-Thon at my son's Middle School last night and survived 200+ grades 6-8 pre/teen.  It was a fun night had by all and when I arrived home this morning my bed never felt so good.

I ended up missing the deadline for my predictions for this PPV having them already written I thought I would do up a blog. 


 I am anxiously anticipating Survivor Series!  Come on Sunday Night!  Here's a list of the matches and who I think will win:

Kickoff Match: Miz (x) vs. Kofi
It would appear that Miz is getting a bit of a push in recent days so I'm assuming a win for him.

Expected: Damien Sandow (x) vs. Dolph Ziggler
If we were going to go with who we want to win I would have to say Ziggler here. However I believe Sandow needs a win. Sandow has not been overly interesting of late. So a win and a compelling storyline just might be in order to get a fan base again.

The Usos, The Rhodes, and Rey Mysterio (x) vs The Shield and the Real Americans
The faces will take this match! The fans will love it.  This is likely the match that I'm looking forward to the most.

Total Divas (x) vs. Non-Total Divas
Although I love AJ and love seeing her win seeing the drama of her losing is equally fun! I think it's "best for business" if Team Total Divas win!

IC: Big E. Langston (x) vs. Curtis Axel
Axel who? Axel doesn't seem to be relevant anymore. Big E seems to be "IT" Pun Intended of late! It wouldn't make sense for Big E to lose this early in the game.

CM Punk and Daniel Bryan (x) vs. Luke Harper and Eric Rowan
I think it's time for some feel good moments for Daniel Bryan. With Cena back it would only make sense to see a wrap up with Daniel Bryan's storyline and a triumph over Harper and Rowan will help in the wrap up as well as continue with Punks victories.

WHC: John Cena (x) vs. Alberto Del Rio
John is back and he is not going to lose. Thanks for holding onto the title for Cena, ADR.

WWEC: Randy I Orton (x) vs. Big Show
I don't remotely think "The Authority" angle is over and we know Orton has to win to continue to make it continue. I'm loving Big Shows roll in this.  I love everything about this angle don't want to so it over with anytime soon!

That's my predictions in a nut shell.  Do you agree/disagree?  Let me know what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment