Sunday, August 10, 2014

WWE Superstar Batista as Drax in Marvel’s ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’


So Friday night Brad and I had date night and went to the movies.  We watched Guardians of the Galaxy it was fantastic!

WWE Superstar Batista as Drax in Marvel’s ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’


 I recently went to see Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy”, and it totally captivated me. I laughed, I cried, and I even ducked my head a couple of times the 3D was so vivid. I loved the soundtrack so much I bought it. I was watching with fresh eyes since this is my first ever experience with “Guardians of the Galaxy” and it did not disappoint. The WWE’s Dave Bautista (The Man with the Iron Fists) shined in this movie. I read that Batista is his own worst critic when it comes to acting, but I’m here to say he was exceptional as Drax the Destroyer.  You will hear no criticism from me.

Check out the rest of my review by clicking on the link below:

http://www.fanstalkwrestling.com/opinions/wwe-superstar-batista-as-drax-in-marvels-guardians-of-the-galaxy

Drax’s storyline revolves around revenge, namely on the main villain, Ronan. Ronan had killed his wife and children, leaving Drax not only heartbroken over the loss but enraged! He is a wild, crazy fighting machine. Every one of Drax’s fighting scenes is exceptional, and I have a new respect for him as a wrestler and in-ring performer! He worked this character effortlessly! Not only was he a machine in the movie, but he was hilarious! Batista’s character took everything literally, which made for lots of misunderstandings with his fellow Guardians and a lot of laughs for those watching. As you watch Drax progress, you see him as someone who is just glad to have friends again.

Now that I’ve seen it, I will buy the DVD and grab my tickets for the sequel they have announced will be released in 2017. This movie was great and Batista was my favorite. If you haven’t already seen it, go now! I’m officially looking forward to Batista’s return to WWE. I personally hope he comes back as a face capitalizing on the success of this movie. He was such a positive character in his latest endeavors, he officially won me over!  Bring on Baby Face Batista! I’m hooked on a feeling that this movie has elevated Batista to stardom.

I enjoyed it so much I bought the soundtrack






And if you haven't seen it go now!



No comments:

Post a Comment