Monday, June 3, 2013

My Find for iPhone lovers....

So since I've owned an iPhone I'm always running around with my wallet and my iPhone wishing I could combine the two when I'm going here and there and don't want to bring my whole bag as I have enough in there to make most complain about the weight of it!!
The other day I went into The Great Canadian Dollar Store, Sussex to grab a Birthday Card for a friend.  When I did I noticed some iPhone accessories up front to which I was tremendously excited about.  And what did I find...a wallet/iPhone case for iPhone and my cards I need for a quick trip where ever.  In the below photos you can see my drivers licence and my debt card what else do you need for a quick trip to the store???  NOTHING! Another nice option is when you are in a public setting and getting texts or notifications nobody can see them...they are covered, so it's a nice privacy feature.
Needless to say I went into work bragging of my find and then on the weekend one of my work friends Sue messaged me and said look what I found in my magazine....WHAT it's an iPhone case like mine!!!  It says it's cool, clever and the smartest case....yep and I got it at the Great Canadian Dollar Store!!! Whoop Whoop!! Looking for something cool look no further!!!  This is it guys and gals all the cool peeps got one, just saying! ;-)





No comments:

Post a Comment