Saturday, March 16, 2013

I'm a wrestling fan and I'm a female so sue me!

So as you know by now I'm a wrestling fan.  I used to watch it when I was little with my Mom and my brothers.  My Mom's favorite wrestler was Andre The Giant.  As I got older it wasn't that cool for a girl to be all about wrestling so I never really watched it.  Preppy girls don't like wrestling do they?


Me and My Mom


Me and My Brother Billy


Me and my brother Joe


Me and my brother Don

I have 4 other siblings, a dad and step-mom who I'm not leaving out I just never watched wrestling with them!  


Well I started watching it again with my husband about 3 years ago.  Honestly most days I think I'm more into it than he is.

Here's the thing I like to write, discuss and chat about what I watch.  I have opinions and I generally give them.

That said I'm a girl and a girl wrestling fan can go 2 ways you really like that I like wrestling or you really hate that I like wrestling...

I had one wrestler on twitter say it's nice to see someone like you watches wrestling...I don't know what "someone like me" means.

Anyway apparently my presence on the Google + site I'm on has caused someone out there grief.

I got this message earlier today.  . .


Obviously someone who doesn't like my face!  I assume a female with a site pretending to be  male to watch "her man!" 
Here's my deal:
  1. I'm 44 years old
  2. I'm married
  3. I have 3 children
  4. I like wrestling
  5. I am not remotely interested in anyone's "man" on Google + or any other place


Me and "My Man" aka Brad

It will really suck if someone's bad relationship wrecks my wrestling fun!  SERIOUSLY if you are worried about "your man"  you can relax when it comes to me.  I'm not lonely and seeking out cyber relationships with guys from somewhere out there.  
I love "my man" and have a good time with him I'm not interested in "your man"  I just like to talk wrestling! 




No comments:

Post a Comment