Saturday, February 14, 2009

The thing about texting.....

So last night my husband and nephew Eric had some male bonding time watching a movie. They watched in our bedroom because of the surround sound! Well I decided to, so I thought send Shelley a text regarding such things. I was making a joke because Dean has asked us what we do on nigh shifts....pillow fights, perhaps?????? (he was hoping for a yes that's exactly what we do) So I had said to her I should go down and ask them if they are going to have a pillow fight! Well it was all good. Off the message went and off I went to do some more things. Eric spent the night and when he got up he was at the door trying to read messages on his dead phone. He looks at me and says, "I got your disturbing message!" (the tone and look was GOLD). So I in reality didn't send the message to Shelley I sent it to Eric. I have to admit it's an hour later and I'm still giggling. It's even more funny that I mistakenly sent the pillow fight message to him. LOL Sometimes mistakes are the best!!!! Live, Love, Laugh....

No comments:

Post a Comment