Monday, May 11, 2009

The Freaking End Is Near!

So here’s the story…THE FREAKING END IS NEAR!!!! LOVE IT!! My Human Services course is almost done. It’s so fanflippingtastic that I can barely contain myself! What a year!!! Holy smokers!!!! It’s amazing that I didn’t crack!! Full time family, full time job, full time school. NEVER AGAIN! Something will have to give if I go back to school again! Don’t get me wrong I loved my course and I love to study but I would HAVE TO cut back on the work if I was to do more studying.
So here are my marks for the year…

Human Services
Marks
Interpersonal Behaviour
Final Mark 93
Orientation to Human Services
Final Mark 96
Observation and Assessment
Final Mark 86.20
Growth & Development 1: Conception to 6 Years
Final Mark 88.67
Introduction to Psychology
Final Mark 87.5
Program Planning and Support
Final Mark 85.0
Delivering Human Services
Final Mark 83.5
Family Support
Final Mark 91.0
Growth & Development 2: Middle Childhood through the lifespan
Final Mark 86.0
Health For Human Service Workers
Final Mark 92.1
Practicum Preparation
Successful
Human Service Practicum
April 20-May 15 Community Youth Services
May 18-June12 Crosswinds Occupational Activity Centre Inc
Graduation June 19th 2009

Updates from the student of the year!!!! I’ll soon be blogging every day!!! Whoop Whoop!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment