Saturday, August 8, 2009

So Facebook May Bug Me A Bit....

Well those of you that are cross over pals from my Facebook to my blog probably have noticed that my Facebook is a new account and a mess! It's safe to say without getting into too much details I had to deactivate my other Facebook account in hopes that I've rid my self of a looser or two. I know what you are thinking....NEVER, heaven's sakes alive girl you never had any friends on Facebook that were losers, or what's that other word I'm thinking of um, oh ya idiots but it's true I did. Let's just say someone who lives a miserable little life attempted to get some company...you know how misery loves company. Well they didn't succeed because well I'm still my happy perky self and well it sucks to be them because undoubtedly they are still miserable!

All that ranting being said I have a brand spanking new Facebook account very, very exciting!!! With the freaking exception that it has been screwing up for two weeks strait! No edits, up dates or pictures I did or uploaded would show up...it appears to be working now but who knows it could change tomorrow. So I am not totally feeling the love for the Facebook experience. That being said I well not deactivate again! It's all good I'll be trusting it will eventually work baby.

Oh and you may see my old writings from my deactivated account arrive here in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment