Sunday, April 22, 2012

A little Mass For Shut-Ins Michelle style!

I remember back in the day living in Cape Breton as a young girl the only Christian service you would find on TV the whole 3 channels was Mass For Shut-Ins. And if my memory serves me it was broadcasted from UCCB {our University/College found on Sydney Highway} Feel free to correct me on that. Anyway we now live in an age of Youtube and Pod Casts and all kind of Multimedia presentations at our finger tips. So when I wasn't able to physically go church this morning (not because I am a shut in but working I decided to take out my little lap top and have me my own little “Mass For Shut-Ins” aka CHURCH!) There is a lot of good out there for Ministry on the net and a lot of bad so I'm giving you my LOVE and feel SAFE with crowd...the songs come from Newsboys and Kutless and the Word from Joyce Meyer. So if you ever find yourself shut-in or you just need a better day any day of the week here is my suggestions from my Sunday Morning In Home Worship Service.


So this is my list of Worship this morning:

Revelation song -Newsboys

Better is one day -Kutless

Strong Tower -Kutless

We Fall Down -Kutless

Blessed Be Your Name -Newsboys

He Reigns -Newsboys

And Joyce Meyer – It's Time for an Attitude Adjustment.

Enjoy I did!   






No comments:

Post a Comment