Sunday, February 22, 2009

Inverted Mullets, Ponies and Tales

So I’m sporting this new do….coined by me as an inverted mullet. You know the type, short in the back long in the front. Well in my mind it’s a grown up, professional look so a couple of months ago I decided to go for it and get it done!!!
Well, it’s all good and every girl I know LOVES it!!!! That being said, I’m not sure I love it. I know I should be forgetting how much I love pony tales and pig tales but I can’t forget. I just want to wear my hair up!! I’m a tales type of girl. Walk in the house take off the not so comfy clothes and dress for comfort baby!!! Put my hair up in a pony and get down to business. Now my groove is off because I have this mullet head in the back. Not that attractive when the front of your hair is in ponies!!! I said all this to tell those that LOVE my hair….love it while it lasts, cause I’m growing it out!!! Professional or not I want my ponies back! Oh, and the picture my inverted mullet hair in ponies while I write!

No comments:

Post a Comment